How do I install or enable ActiveX games to work for me?
ActiveX only works with Windows computers and Microsoft Internet Explorer.
Firefox, Netscape, and the Mac OS are not supported.
To check if ActiveX is enabled using Internet Explorer:
1. Click on Tools and select Internet Options.
2. On the Internet Options screen, click the Security tab
(near the top of the window).
3. Click Custom Level... near the bottom of the window.
4. On the Security Settings window, scroll down until you see a section labeled "ActiveX controls and plug-ins".
5. If anything in this section is marked Disabled, change it to Enabled or Prompt.
Do this only for controls containing the word ActiveX in the description.
6. Click OK on the Security Settings window.
7. Click OK on the Internet Options window.